1 cup of raw creamy almond butter
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1) In a large bowl whisk together the almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
2) Add cinnamon, flax seeds, chia seeds, coconut flakes and chopped almonds.
3) Use a rubber spatula to fold in all of the ingredients.
4) Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the batter in.
5) Freeze for 2 hours then cut into bars.
6) Store in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.